|Ordina / Rabobank||Feb. 2017 – Sep. 2018|
As part of a multidisciplinary team, focused on implementing Pega as the main software solution for Rabobank processes. Working in a challenging and complicated OTA+ environment meant pickingup more advanced skills naturally. In may 2018, I was therefore able to earn the CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect) certification. Subject matter included, but was not limited to the following topics:
- Digitalising the request of bank documentation for business clients, removing the need for paper trail and physical mail by automating the functionality within Pega except for the required manual steps.
- Cutting down on the time required for complex fee calculation by building this into Pega for all bank processes to use instead of having it be done manually by bank employees.
- Automating the acceptance and handling of yearly reports by business clients, completely removing the need for manual intervention by any bank employee in 90% of scenarios.
- Preventing business processes from running simultaneously when unwanted by creating a dynamic check on process codes and thus creating a queue to ensure correct outcomes for all processes.
- Creating a component for all other teams to retrieve information on client’s collaterals from external systems, ensuring the information provided to people calling the component was returned according to Pega standards set in the organisation.